State Distinguished Service Award
NOMINATIONS CLOSE: 30 JUNE
WHAT IS THE PCV DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD?
The PCV Distinguished Service Award recognises the significant contribution an individual has made to Pony Club in Victoria. Any person who fulfils the selection criteria can be nominated by the State Council or Zone Executive.
- Consistent and sustained contribution at Zone and State levels for a minimum of ten years.
- Must have held office at club or zone level.
- Must respect the aims and objectives of the Pony Club movement.
- Remain objective and unbiased in all circumstances
- Have the ability to communicate with all Pony Club members and other personnel
- Display appropriate presentation at all activities.
State Councillors or Zone Executives may make a nominate individuals who meet this criteria by submitting the PCV Distinguished Service Award Nominations Form by 30 JUNE each year.
The State Council will discuss the nomination and either accept or reject the nomination.
The PCV Distinguished Service Award is awarded at the PCV Annual General Meeting & Conference as required.
Pony Club Sponsors
Pony Club Victoria
73-75 MACKIE ROAD, MULGRAVE 3170 | P: 03 8686 8925