- This event has passed.
“Show me the money!” Easy ways to create extra money for your club webinar
October 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Get more money into your club in a sustainable way
- 5th October
- 12th October
- 19th October
Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm AEST
Venue: From the comfort of your own home
Everyone loves money, especially sporting clubs. Money is key and extremely valuable for your sporting club because it has such a significant influence on keeping your club not only sustainable, but it also ensures the club can make advancements and improve in all the key areas that has an influence on your overall success.
The famous line “Show me the money!” from Jerry Maguire is what all sporting clubs are shouting! Whilst we want the money, we often don’t know the best approach to gain the funds to help achieve our sporting club’s goals.
This Sports Community Webinar Series has a key focus on grants, fundraising and sponsorship, which are three main ways to ensure your club has the best chance of creating funds, ultimately getting more money injected in a sustainable way, for less volunteer hours!
In this series, the following will be covered over the three sessions:
– The secret to successful fundraising
– Using fundraising to create a club community
– Creative ways to build your brand and create funds
– The power of planning
– Understand the language of grant writing
– Create relationships to support your club
– Understand the building blocks of creating a sponsorship strategy
– Building relationships with your local business community
– Keeping sponsors committed to your club
Registrations are FREE using the code CLUBSUPPORT, and are accessible remotely with recordings made available afterwards so you never miss a thing. Register now through the link below!