STAYING COVID SAFE
Victoria-wide Update (as on 22/04/2022)
There are things we can all do to make ourselves and others safer. As you live and work, remember these COVIDSafe principles:
- Carry a face mask when leaving home. Face masks are required for everyone aged 8 and above in some locations, including on public transport and in sensitive settings such as hospitals and care facilities. See for more information.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a face mask if you:
– have any COVID-19 symptoms
– are with people who may be vulnerable to COVID-19
– are in a space where you cannot physically distance.
- Get your next COVID-19 vaccine dose as soon as you are . It’s strongly recommended you have three doses of the vaccine for the best protection. today at a GP or pharmacy.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should get tested. If you test positive on a rapid antigen test, you must .
- If you have COVID-19, or you are a contact of someone who does, read for what to do. You must follow the checklist, including isolating if required.
- You can reduce your risk by maintaining 1.5 metre distance from others where possible, using hand sanitiser and practising good hygiene.
- Ventilation and air filtration helps. Consider opening windows to let the fresh air blow through or catching up with friends outside.
The information provided is true and correct at time of publication to the best of our knowledge.
Covid-19 restrictions and directives are regularly updated and we encourage members to check direct with the Victorian Government website at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au for the latest information.
If you have a question you would like answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest COVID News
PONY CLUB VICTORIA
January 21, 2022
We wish to clarify the following Covid-19 settings for community sport as stipulated on previous communication provided on 22nd December 2021.
Full vaccination or exemption status is required to be shown for patrons aged 18 and over where one or more of the following apply:
- Required by the venue owner/manager
- Participants are non-members (Open, EV, HRCAV competitors for example)
- The community sport activity cannot be separated from activities of other people or groups (eg; shared clubrooms, toilets etc)
- There are trade stands or food vans operating at the venue
- Social activities (not including lunch during the community sport) are held at the venue.
All enquiries relating to these settings can be directed to email@example.com
Pony Club Victoria
Pony Club Sponsors
Pony Club Victoria
73-75 MACKIE ROAD, MULGRAVE 3170 | P: 03 8686 8925