Get Active Voucher Reimbursements NOW OPEN
The Get Active Victoria Voucher reimbursement applications opened Monday 7 March 2022 and close on Friday 18 March 2022.
Eligible expenses must have been incurred between 1 January 2021 and 18 March 2022.
Click HERE to apply for a reimbursement.
Are you eligible?
To be reimbursed your child/dependant must be:
- aged 0 to 18 years
- a resident in Victoria
- a valid and issued Australian Government Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card or hold their own valid Australian Government Health Care Card (at the time of your application), and
- named on a valid Australian Government Medicare Card (at the time of your application)
You can apply for multiple children, but you must apply separately for each child.
What costs are covered?
You can be reimbursed for eligible activities associated with:
- membership, registration or general fees to participate at an affiliated sport or active recreation club, association or program.
- equipment required to participate in the nominated activity, and/or
- uniforms and clothing required to participate in the nominated activity.
To be reimbursed for equipment or uniform expenses, you must have incurred the expenses within the specified eligible expenditure dates for new membership or registration fees related to participation in the sport or activity.
For more information go to: https://www.getactive.vic.gov.au/vouchers/apply-for-vouchers/
How to apply for a Get Active Kids Voucher?
You can apply HERE
You must attach to your online claim:
- a copy of either your valid and issued Health Care Card, child’s Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- copies of receipts; or invoices with a paid stamp or note of payment as proof of purchase for allowed expenses for at least the voucher amount you are claiming for; or a copy of your signed payment plan agreement
- invoices and tax receipts can add up to more than the voucher amount but must not be for less than this amount
You will receive:
- an automatic email to confirm that your claim was submitted
- your claim will be assessed to confirm eligibility and that the information and documentation has been correctly submitted
- if your claim submission does not show correct eligibility or does not have the correct documentation attached it may be unsuccessful.
- accurate and complete applications will be processed within 10-12 business days, with the majority of applications processed within 10 business days.
You will receive:
- an email confirming that you have successfully claimed a voucher.
- payment into your nominated bank account of the voucher amount.
If you need more information about eligibility or how to apply, please refer to the Reimbursement Guidelines
Proof of payment
To download your receipt as proof of membership payment:
- Log in to JustGo
- Click on Menu
- Select Payment History
- Double click on the payment to open
- Click Print Receipt to download the Invoice Summary
Note: this Invoice Summary will only show payments made through the JustGo system. If your club has taken payment separately, you will need a receipt from your club as well.
For more information see:
Pony Club Sponsors
Pony Club Victoria
73-75 MACKIE ROAD, MULGRAVE 3170 | P: 03 8686 8925