- Certificates help to develop a riders knowledge of horse care and riding in a stepped way.
- The Certificate program is underpinned by the PCA Syllabus of instruction. Certificates begin at E and finish at A.
- When a rider achieves a certificate they are awarded a certificate, a plastic disc to wear behind their PCV badge and their certificate is recorded on MyPonyClub.
WHAT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR RIDERS TO UNDERTAKE?
Certificates at the lower levels are conducted and awarded by the Clubs, C-B are conducted and awarded by the Zone and the A Certifcate is conducted and awarded by the State. Certificates on offer:
- E STANDARD (club)
- D STANDARD (club)
- D* STANDARD (club)
- C STANDARD (zone)
- C^ STANDARD (zone)
- K STANDARD (zone)
- B STANDARD - HORSE CARE (zone)
- B STANDARD - RIDING (zone)
- B STANDARD - RESTRICTED JUMPING (zone)
- A STANDARD (state)
WHAT DOES MY CLUB HAVE TO DO TO UNDERTAKE CERTIFICATES FOR RIDERS
- First get your riders to log into MyPonyClub and order the manual for the certificate level they are wanting to undertake.
- The certificate books can be ordered from the Member Store in MyPonyClub.
- Your riders will need to know their PonyClub ID (Member number).
WE HAVE DONE THE LEARNING NOW HOW DO I ORDER CERTIFICATES & DISCS?
- Certificates are ordered from the MyPonyClub Member Store (National Store)
- Discs are ordered directly from Pony Club Victoria Shop off the Club Order Form
HOW DO WE RECORD THE CERTIFICATE ON THE MEMBERS PROFIILE?
- Clubs can log into the Club Administration Portal and record certificates on a members profile.
- LOGIN TO MYPONYCLUB > Go to MEMBERS > Select MANAGE CERTIFICATES > search for the member and record the certificate with the date achieved.Clubs can do this until DStar certificate.
- C-A certificates are updated by the Zone or State