Expression of Interest
The PCV State Council invites interested Coaches to apply for the position of State Coach for Junior Mounted Games.
Successful applicants will
- Be responsible to the PCV State Council, PCV Coaching Director and NMG Sub Committee
- Be responsible for coaching at PCV NMG Squad clinics and training days – a minimum of three per year and in the lead up to the PCA National Championships in the years in which they are held.
- Liaise with the NMG Sub Committee to discuss rider performance
- Attend the NMG National Championships.
- The appointment will be for one year.
Qualifications and Experience
- Current NCAS Coaching qualification
- Current PCV Coach Membership
- Current Working with Children Check Card
- Demonstrated competition experience in Mounted Games highly regarded
Skills, Personal Attributes
- High-level communication skills
- High degree of personal and professional integrity and an ability to follow the principles laid down in the Coaches Code of Conduct
- Computer skills and access to emails
- Current Drivers licence
- Coaching PCV NMG Senior Squad Clinics at $200/day in the lead up to the Championships.
Please email a brief resume to email@example.com
Applications Due: Thursday, 4 February 2021 | POSTIION DESCRIPTION