The PCV Insurance cover is provided to all member Pony Clubs whilst organising and conducting approved Pony Club activities in accordance with PCV Rules. (PCAV ByLaw 29). PCV Insurance specifically states that anyone not following PCAV Rules may be left uninsured.
DAY ATTENDANCE REMITTANCE FORM (SUMMARY to send in to PCV) PDF Version
Participants in events organised by PCAV Clubs, who are not current financial members of a PCV Club, or who do not have any other approved insurance in place, are deemed to be 'Day Participants' of the event/activity on completion of the Day Participant Waiver.
- Participants must provide proof of current membership or Insurance cover to avoid paying the
$10/day Day Participant Fee (*EA must be a direct member, not just a member of an EA affiliated Club)
- Riders without adequate Insurance Liability cover must complete and pay $10 per day fee.
Protection is afforded to the Day Participant under the PCAV Public Liability policy, only whilst participating in activities organized and/or run by the PCAV club at that event, where they are liably for causing bodily injury or property damage to others, excluding whilst travelling to and from such event. By completing the Day Participant Waiver form, you agree to abide by the Rules and Conditions of the PCAV and any Rules of the Event.
Adequate Insurance liability
Participants do not need to pay $10/day or fill in the Day Participant Waiver (lower part of combined form) if they are a current member of:
- Pony Club Association of Victoria;
- Equestrian Australia* (EA);
- an Inter State Pony Club;
- Arab Horse Society of Australia (AHSA);
- Australian Endurance Riders Association (AERA); or
- can provide proof that they are covered by Public Liability Insurance Policy with a minimum of $10,000.000.00
After the event the Club Official must complete the Day Participant Remittance form and send to the PCAV Office with $10/Day Participant rider within 7 days. The Insurance Policy states that if a claim arises and the Day Participant is not registered as attending on the day in which the claim arises the Insurers have the right to deny all liability.
SEND TO: 73-75 Mackie Road, Mulgrave 3170 | firstname.lastname@example.org