Zone Representative Nominations Open Now!
NOMINATIONS FOR ZONE REPRESENTATIVE POSITIONS NOW OPEN
Pony Club Victoria wish to advise that nominations for the position of Zone Representative are now open across the ten zones.
The 2021 process to elect a Zone Representative is as follows:
- Zones to provide clubs with Zone Executive election forms
- Any club in the Zone may nominate a candidate for Zone Representative
- Candidate completes and signs ‘PCV Zone Representative nomination form’.
- Forms returned to Zone Secretary by the Zone due date
- Election arranged if required at the Zone AGM
- Successful Zone Rep endorsed as part of the State Council for the next 2 years at the Pony Club Victoria AGM
- Elected Zone Representative nomination forms are due to State Office by 1st October 2021.
Nomination Forms can be found in documents below!