This Anti-Doping Policy takes effect on 1 January 2015. In this Anti-Doping Policy, references to Sporting Administration Body should be read as references to the Pony Club Australia Limited (Ltd). Pony Club Australia's international federation is The Pony Club – Great Britain1.
Warning to athletes and athlete support personnel
- You are responsible for knowing what the anti-doping rule violations are.
- You must find out which substances and methods are prohibited.
- Ignorance is no excuse.
- You must be aware of the rules in this Anti-Doping Policy.
- This Anti-Doping Policy adopts the strict liability principle.
- Athletes are responsible for anything found in their system.
- You must be aware of the sanctions that could be applied to you in this Anti-Doping Policy.